While walking on a trail in Golden Ears, I heard the sound of rushing water and birds in the distance. The sound drew me to this beautiful natural location. When I arrived, there were a few fellow hikers who had decided to stop for a snack break and at the same time enjoy the fine wilderness. When I arrived, they decided to continue their hike. It was amazingly peaceful.
The peace was perfect.
This magnificent picture was taken while hiking on a trail at the beautiful Golden Ears Provincial Park in British Columbia. Golden Ears Provincial Park is 62,540 hectares in size and is named for its prominent twin peaks, which are a part of Vancouver's skyline.
I hope you enjoyed the picture. It was taken with a terrible point and shoot camera. This picture has not been sharpened using Photoshop. Check back often for more pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment